Sunday 26 July 2009

Scratch Time II

So.. if you follow my Twitter updates regularly, [which, let's face it, you probably don't] you'll know that I bought some new records this weekend to juggle and scratch with.
DISAPPOINTED that Chemical didn't have enough of the breaks record I chose. I wanted two to juggle with, but they only had 1 in stock. Most of the records I try to buy are out of stock, harsh reality that it's a dying art to some extent.
Anyway, they did have two of Kraak and Smaak - Squeeze Me. I bought that specifically for juggling, so I'd be more vexxed if that was out of stock.
So I've been practising with them, seeing what will work, and the video I'm going to post shows what a came up with.
I went full works on this video. Previously, I've either sacrificed sound by videoing it and letting the camera pick up the sound, or I have recorded the sound properly but no video if what's happening.
This time, I recorded the set on camera, while simultaneously recording it through my laptop.
It gives the video a more professional quality and makes it easier for the viewer to see what's actually happening.

I've entitled it "Scratch Time II" because I intend to upload on a regular basis, and won't be able to make an original title for every video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Here's your chance..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...