Tuesday 21 July 2009

New Track on the YouTube

Been working a lot on my scratching lately, and I'm tired of my breaks records that I have. I'm definitely get some new ones ASAP from Chemical or DMC. In the mean time, to tie my over, I've started making simple beats on FL Studio to scratch over.

So I quickly made a track last night, I wanted to send it to DJ Skully, to see what he thought. Got the vid uploaded, sent it across, and he said it sounded like I'd been practising, so it seems I'm finally getting somewhere with it.

Anyways... here it is. I favoured sound-quality so there's no video, just a picture of my set with some lame windows movie maker effect over it:



As always, comments appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Here's your chance..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...