Wednesday 8 July 2009

Archangel Vs Monotonik

You know how it is, when your friends aren't DJ's, but they like their music.. you want to make something to impress them.
One particular mate is really into his liquid drum and bass, but also likes Burial, so I thought I'd combine the two.
I chose Monotonik by Makoto, purely because it's your standard drum and bass beat pattern, and has little that would get in the way of Archangel, the Burial track I chose.
I had to speed it up a hell of a lot, and it doesn't quite work in places, but to the ear of a non-DJ, apparently, it sounds really good. (Which baffles me because it's absolutely cringeworthy in parts for me)
Anyway, due to the popularity I decided to upload it to Youtube, as I'm really keen to boost the amount of videos I have up there. So here it is...



As always, any feedback, positive or negative, would be greatly appreciated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Here's your chance..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...