Thursday 16 April 2009

Jack Beats - Will Go Far

If you haven't heard of Jack Beats, why not?
I feel the need to boost this musical duo of Benny G and Plus One because I think they are awesome, and only just starting to get recognised. They recently did the Radio One minimix for Annie Mac's Friday slot, which you can catch on the radio one website ot Jack Beats' myspace.
It's real funky house with bassline's that just make you want to move. No wait, you need to move when you hear these tracks, and I don't mean out of the room, because you won't want to leave the sound they create.
I fell in love with their music a couple of years ago when I was cruising myspace. I went on Plus One's page, because I'm a massive fan of DMC, particularly his winning routine from 2001.
Plus One had some Jack Beats on his myspace, and it was like nothing Id heard before. When they do remixes they really do make the song their own, and give it a whole new dimension. They've only recently started to record original stuff and I'm really enjoying that too.

I think they are about to become really big as well, particularly with the exposure now from Radio One.

So basically, I've written this blog post for two reasons,
  1. To help expose Jack Beats because I feel they should be more well known
  2. I want to be cheeky and drop their name so when people search for Jack Beats my blog comes up, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Here's your chance..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...