Sunday 17 May 2009

New Mixer, New Joy

Indulged myself and bought a new mixer this weekend, a Vestax PMC-07, but not only that, it used to belong to DJ Skully.

I was lucky enough to go to Skully's house and have a little cut/juggle with the DMC UK Champion. It was really interesting to spend time with the guy and gain tips and tricks when making your own routine.

I am absolutely loving this mixer though, it has a Pro X-fader in it and it glides so well. It makes cutting and scratching so much easier. I'll put some photos up when I get chance.

He also gave me some vinyl, and a couple of his mix CD's so all in all a really good day. I'll review the mixer when I've had more of a chance to play with all the settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Here's your chance..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...