Sunday 13 February 2011

A New Dubstep Mix from Me!



It was about time I uploaded something of my own once again, and I am quite happy with how it panned out. I pretty much picked the records at random - which tracks felt right together, and which tracks I wanted to include in the mix. The mix itself went really well. I filmed the mix with my Nokia N8 that allows HD recording, and I recorded the audio with the usual Magix Audio Cleaner application on my laptop.

The problem came when I wanted to edit my video. My Windows Movie Maker has not been working very well lately so I decided to try something new - Cyberlink Power Direct. I thought this would have more capability add more quality to my video - I was wrong.

It was buggy, slow, and just didn't work very well. Processing took forever, and the output format was not recognised by my laptop, which made for a pointless video. I managed to process the video in a lower quality format that my laptop could work with, but as you can see above, the quality was severely comprimised. I must say thought to be fair, I think the age of my laptop may have had something to do with my problems.

So back to the mix, the tracklist is as follows:

Borgore - Birthday of the Black November
Trolley Snatcha - Circle K
Magnetic Man - Mad
Magnetic Man - I Need Air
Subscape - Hardcore Members
Subscape - Let Me Clear My Throat
Doctor P - Sweet Shop

Let me know what you think of the mix, and don't forget to subscribe to me on YouTube if you like any of my videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Here's your chance..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...