Friday 25 February 2011

I've Been Away!

I've been feeling so bad lately about there being a distinct lack of blog posts here on The Disc Jockey Blog.

There is a good reason however. I started my new job in the middle of January, and have been so busy that there has been little time for blogging. In my previous job, I was able to stream music while I worked, which was great for finding new things and having my finger on the pulse.

When I was made redundant in mid-September, I was able to devote a lot more time to The Disc Jockey Blog, it's one of the few things that kept me sane during that time. In fact, the experience of writing and using HTML on this blog was the main reason I was hired for my new job!

I want to make more effort to bring you the latest in dubstep tracks and mixes, and will aim to publish posts every weekend. This is just a quick update to say hey, I'm not dead, and I'm still a massive dubstepper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Here's your chance..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...