Sunday 14 November 2010

Rihanna - What's My Name? ft. Drake



With over 4 million hits since its upload 2 days ago, Rihanna's collaboration with Drake for What's My Name? is sure to be a huge hit in the charts.
Every song Rihanna does at the moment tops the charts, which has earned her the right to work with some great artists like Jay-Z and recently, Eminem. For this new track, she gets to perform with Drake, a real rising star in hip-hop.
The video shows the two getting very close and may spark rumours, but I'm saying nothing. Rihanna looks very good in this video, which I'm sure will please the male audience. I'm gonna throw it out there and say I'm a fan of the red hair, but it seems a lot of the people commenting on YouTube aren't so fond of it.

What are we thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Here's your chance..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...