Tuesday 4 August 2009

Strictly Wax has moved to Wordpress!

If you follow my Twitter, there's a small feed on the right -->

You may have noticed that I've been thinking of, and have moved to Wordpress. When I started up this Blog, I intended to use Wordpress, but couldn't work it out, I wanted to set up a lot of different social scapes very quickly, and Blogger was just easier at that time.

That's not to say I'm ditching Blogger altogether, I will duplicate post for a while, particularly with new videos, as I phase Blogger out, and it will be kept for random musings, that aren't necessarily relevant to DJing or Music.

I will miss Blogger, we've had some decent posts here :'(

The new blog can be found HERE.

The main reason I wanted to move was the greater choice and variation of themes available. At Blogger my Blog looks like anyone elses, whereas on Wordpress I have my own picture at the top, people will know it's different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Here's your chance..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...