Wednesday 1 July 2009

New Mashup Up on Youtube!

I've been trying lately to expand my youtube channel.. I was messing about on the decks at the weekend, and listening to the new Prodigy album, which I only have on vinyl. I came across the track "Stand Up" and thought, that sounds pretty hip-hop to me, I like it.
The song has no words so I thought about the acapellas I have, and which would work. I thought "Outta Control" could work. I don't really like the tune, which is all the more reason to try it with something I do like.
Tried it with the appropriate speed changes, and it worked! Need a bit of tweaking here and there but I felt it changed the whole feel of the song.

Anyway, here it is, enjoy.



I hope you did enjoy it, but if not, please comment as I'm always looking to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Here's your chance..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...