Wednesday 8 July 2009

New Atmosphere Tracks!!!

Atmosphere have a new EP apparently, "Leak At Will" found via Twitter.

"They Always Know"



Here is the first track, if you like Madlib you may recognize the beat, known as "Sacrifice" on his EP "Beat Konductor". I love the beat to this song and had heard it a lot before this Atmosphere news came about, so when I heard it, it was like a dream come true. I love Madlib's beats, I love Atmosphere, so in theory I should love the song, right?
In practice, I DO love the song, if a little short, maybe a longer version will come with the EP, but that remains to be seen.

"The Ropes"



The second track, they've sampled an absolute classic here, slipped my mind what it is, but you will surely recognise it. If you do know what it is, a comment would be much appreciated!

A lot of people regard this as the best tune on the new EP, but I just can't get over Madlib's beat on the first song, I've been listening to that a hell of a lot the last couple of days, probably too much, in fact.

This new EP really shows that Atmosphere still have it, and are one of those artists that will just never sell themselves out, it's truly all about the tunes, which is the best way to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Here's your chance..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...