Monday 19 September 2011

Catch Me If You Can!


Hey everyone,

I haven't blogged for a while as I have been moving house, all very exciting but have just got internet today. The reason I am posting is to point you towards my live set tonight on social networking radio station, StudyVox FM.

I'm featuring on Deep Level Sessions, a show on StudyVox FM hosted by my good friend Duquan - who helped me get into DJing. I'll be talking for a bit and then get into my set, which will mainly consist of some of my favourite old dubs. The show starts at 8pm and runs until 9, and the radio station is very much in it's infancy so it'd be great if it could get as many listeners as possible.

See you all tonight at 8pm BST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Here's your chance..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...