Tuesday 4 January 2011

Skream & Example - Shot Yourself In The Foot Again


I've had a long Christmas break, but I return now in 2011 with a right cracker for you. I've known for a few weeks that Skream was collaborating with Example, but today I have found the finished edit of Shot Yourself in The Foot Again on the UKFDubstep YouTube channel. I am a fan of both Skream and Example in their own right, and we know from Bar9's Kickstarts remix that the man's voice works over dubstep. Skream is widely recognised as the pioneer of dubstep, and continues to develop the genre, constantly giving it new twists and sounds.

Now, to the track in question:



I really like the tune behind this track. We're at the end of the Christmas period, but the jingle in Shot Yourself in The Foot Again feels very festive to me. The change in pace of the track gives it more dynamics and this sort of thing really goes off in the clubs. The lyrics are catchy as we've come to expect from Example, and get better with every listen.

A release date is yet to be confirmed for this track, but keep an eye on The Disc Jockey Blog for further news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Here's your chance..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...