Thursday 16 December 2010

Professor Green - Jungle (High Rankin Remix)


The highly anticipated High Rankin remix of Professor Green's Jungle has finally hit us, and it is large. I've listened to Professor Green's album a lot since it came out in the summer and I have to say that when I first heard Jungle, I felt it was crying out for a remix. It's quite different to any of the other tracks on the album Alive Till I'm Dead, which is quite an eclectic mix of different styles of grime and hip-hop.

High Rankin is a brilliant dubstep producer, and he always puts a good sense of humour into his work. The video for Meow Meow was hilarious, while giving a strong message against mephedrone, which was a legal drug at the time (since then it has become Class B, and rightly so).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Here's your chance..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...