Monday 13 December 2010

Chase & Status - Blind Faith Ft. Liam Bailey (Trolley Snatcha Remix)


Saturday 11th December saw the 12 hour dubstep takeover on Radio 1. This was a huge event for dubstep with teams from all over the country sharing the latest in all that is dubstep.

One of the main things to come out from the takeover was Trolley Snatcha's remix of Blind Faith; one of the biggest tracks we can look forward to in 2011 from Chase & Status. The original is highly anticipated enough, but there are some brilliant artists working on the remixes.

Now, when I first heard Trolley Snatcha's version, I wasn't a fan and I sent this tweet. I absolutely love the original, so hearing a different version didn't feel quite right for me. However, I've given it a few listens since then and I am absolutely loving it. The bass is a lot more hard hitting than the original, and although at first I felt it wasn't as melodic, after a few listens I think it really does work.



This will be released with the Blind Faith iTunes bundle January 24th.

Like Trolley Snatcha on Facebook
Like Chase & Status on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Here's your chance..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...