Thursday 25 November 2010

Plan B - Love Goes Down (Danny Byrd remix)



You may remember that last week here on The Disc Jockey Blog I shared and reviewed the video for Love Goes Down - Plan B's latest release from his album, The Defamation of Strickland Banks. I also shared the Doctor P remix, which I thought was very good.

Well, a different remix, this time from Danny Byrd, has surfaced on Plan B's YouTube channel. This takes a very different approach to Doctor P and is more melodic, and a bit of a feel good tune. I've been a fan of Danny Byrd for a while, but he has shot to mainstream fame through Ill Behaviour - A bootleg on Wildchild's Renegade Master.

He's really found success with the melodic drum and bass tracks, and it's working very well. This remix of Love Goes Down is very radio friendly and I can see it getting a lot of plays on Radio 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Here's your chance..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...