Thursday 28 October 2010

Tron: Legacy Daft Punk "Derezzed" Music Video Trailer Official (HD)



Tron is coming to cinemas 17th December, and soundtrack duty has gone to French electro outfit Daft Punk.
I saw the trailer for this film around a month ago, and it didn't excite me until I saw the soundtrack was courtesy of Daft Punk. I really enjoy the feel good music that Daft Punk produce, from One More Time to Robot Rock. The soundtrack for this film sounds a lot more dark, and fits the action that we will expect to see from Tron.
I'm undecided as to whether I'll go and see the film, but I will definitely keep a close eye on the soundtrack that comes from it. Tron is in 3D and is set to be a blockbuster, I'm just not sure it's my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Here's your chance..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...