Thursday 29 January 2009

Richer Sounds

A positive post!

It gives me great pleasure to blog postive feedback to Richer Sounds. I had learned about Richer Sounds through my GCSE and A-level business studies courses. There were various case studies on Richer Sounds because they focus on customer service. The staff in Richer Sounds aren't your every day minimum wage worker trying to get by, they know everything you could possibly need to know on every product in their range.

With this in mind, I had a very high expectation when walking into the store. I was not disappointed. I was in the market for an amplifier, as my Pro-Sound one had let me down [as written in previous blog].

I explained what I wanted the amplifier for, what the inputs were, what the outputs were etc, and instantly the assistant directed to me to what he felt was suitable for my requirements. It was exactly what I was looking for, 200W, RCA inputs, and a really smart quality looking machine, which has given me no problems to date. However, even if it had given me problems, it's warranted for 5 years and can be replaced on the spot. The warranty was an option but with my experience with amplifiers, I took it!

It was just such a contrast from my experience in Maplin. If you asked a question in Maplin you would have to wait for them to check on the computer, or phone a higher member of staff, or even a different branch!

The way in which Richer Sounds operates made the process a lot quicker too, answers were given instantly, and I felt totally comfortable throughout my stay. [Sometimes in shops I'll feel pressured]

Anyway, I am full of praise for Julian Richer, he is a role model in modern business and has definite reliable customer in me from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Here's your chance..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...